Monday, March 10, 2014

It Never Ends....

...AS LONG AS WE ARE IN THIS FALLEN WORLD. 

Job 5
6 Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;
7 Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.


Man is born into this world crying.
He will live this earth with sufferings and pain.

Genesis 3
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.



Have you ever wondered why we never run out of problems?
Have you ever wondered why life is not easy?

Well, those verses above do explain why.
We are fallen.

And as long as we live here, expect pain and suffering.
And for those who believe in Christ, expect persecution.


But here's the thing.
I have experienced more troubles and pain in the 3 years of being a Christian compared to the rest of my life combined.

And looking back, I have no idea how I made it through.

All I know is that with each problem I am faced with, my faith is increased every time.

That with the sufferings and problems I am experiencing now, all I have is the faith that God will save me from them like He did in the past. That He will help me through it like He did before.

My problems arose from my mistakes, other people's mistakes and trials.
But no matter where they came from, I know that when I cry out to God, He heard.

Psalms 120
1 In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.



Yes, problems will never end as long as we are in this world. As long as we are in this body.
But God promised He will never let us face our problems alone.

Now that's the reason to keep fighting.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.


Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.


2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Oh the bible is filled with so many promises from God.

Let's continue living for the Lord.

1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

It never ends as long as we are in this fallen world.
But we will be taken out of this world. We will be given new bodies.
Let's be patient.

Psalms 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Isaiah 25
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.


Let us comfort ourselves with God's promises.

Revelation 7
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.



Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and message here..